click here for the May news letter
Come join us at the
Perch Point Veteran’s Picnic
Saturday, July 29, 2017 @ Noon
Food and Beverage is on PPCC. Do not bring any alcohol.
All beer, pop & water will be supplied.
The whole family is invited.
We’ll have various activities for kids also.
RSVP on Facebook @ Perch Point
Let us know many are coming and
what size T-Shirts each person wears.
Let all your friends in the military and retired vets know.
PERCH POINT CONSERVATION CLUB
7930 Meisner Road (28 Mile Rd.)
North East corner of Meisner & Palms
Casco Twp., MI. 48064
reach us at email@example.com
Membership meetings are the second Thursday of each month. 7:30 PM at the club, come and meet some of the members.
2017 RANGE KEYS AND RANGE PASS AVAILABLE AT THE MEMBERSHIP MEETING $20.00
RANGE CLOSED DATES
NO RIFLE & NO PISTOL
RIFLE CLOSED ********** PISTOL OPEN
Gun A Month raffle begins July 14th — Sold Out
- July Winning ticket # 0090 Marv Shankin
- August winning ticket #0078 Joe
- September winning ticket #0489 John Muller
- October winning ticket #0229 John Wasylyk
- November winning ticket #0358 Tom Auito
- December winning ticket # 0755 T. Deering II
- January winning ticket # 0530 James Cooper
- February winning ticket # 0670 Mike Mancini
- March winning ticket # 0608 Tom Carter
- April winning ticket # 0180 Jr. Wawrzyniak
- May winning ticket # 0305 Chuck Kunz
BULLS-EYE PISTOL LEAGUE STARTS APRIL 3rd
May Calendar MAY.17.CAL
June Calendar June.cal.2017
July Calendar July.cal.2017
2017 Board Members
- President Freeman Austin (810) 523-8115
- Vice President Lee Thompson (586) 295-9198
- Treasurer Cliff Jahn (810) 531-1765
- Recording Sec. Barb Therssen (586) 725-2089
- Financial Sec Lesley Muentener (586) 201-3088
Board of Directors
- Todd Allmond- (586) 703-3255
- Don Liebetreu- (810) 305-1145
- Lee Holman (586) 495-0018
- Chuck Markel (810) 278-1595
- Marv Shankin (586) 335-9644
- Harry Williams (810) 278-5630
- Renee Riegler (810) 278-0765
We are a family oriented group of sportsmen and women who have joined an organization to further the outdoor life activities and promote the wise use of our natural resources.
We have 50 acres of land and a clubhouse where you and your family can relax and enjoy the camaraderie of fellow members and friends.
ACTIVITIES AT THE CLUB
Family activities include children’s parties for Halloween and Christmas and our Winter Carnival.
Fundraising activities such as steak outs, fish fries, annual banquets, Shrimp dinner, Perch dinner and more.
Trap shooting leagues on Monday nights year round. Sunday winter leagues and special shoots throughout the year.
NRA sporting clays Wednesdays in the summer and Sunday winter leagues.
3d archery spring and fall leagues on Tuesday. Indoor winter league.
100 yard rifle range with special shoots throughout the year.
Pistol range with special shoots throughout the year.
Affiliated with the MUCC, the NRA, Michigan Bow Hunters and Pheasants forever.
We Sponsor and support boy scouts, cub scouts, 4H, Marine city girls basket ball, and other local youth programs.