Perch Point Scholarship Applications are due in no later than May 1st 2017. The application is attached and must be completed to be eligible. We also require a photo of the applicant and proof of GPA.
In 2017, we will also be awarding the Diana Holman Memorial Scholarship. Diana was an active member of the club for many years. Diana was the official greeter at Perch Point, making it a point to make everyone coming through the door feel welcome. She served on various committees, such as Winter Festival, Scholarship and anywhere else that help was needed.
Click here for the scholarship application –scholarship2017
- 2017 Youth Camp is coming soon.
- click here for camp info camp.pg1 camp.pg2 camp.pg3
- More information available at MUCC.ORG and at the club
- Perch Point may pay all or part of youth camp fees. Must be a members’ child or grandchild.
- must turn your application into a board member.
- camps fill quickly – apply early — list first and second choice for preferred camp week.
- call Cliff with questions. (810) 531-1765 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Big Buck Contest
PERCH DINNER April 22nd
FLEA MARKET April 29th garage.sale
Cinco De Mayo May 6th cinco
Archery League shooting indoors every Tuesday. Doors open at 6 PM shoot til 8PM
reach us at email@example.com
Membership meetings are the second Thursday of each month. 7:30 PM at the club, come and meet some of the members.
2017 RANGE KEYS AND RANGE PASS AVAILABLE AT THE MEMBERSHIP MEETING APRIL 13TH $20.00
RANGE CLOSED DATES
NO RIFLE & NO PISTOL
RIFLE CLOSED ********** PISTOL OPEN
Gun A Month raffle begins July 14th — Sold Out
- July Winning ticket # 0090 Marv Shankin
- August winning ticket #0078 Joe
- September winning ticket #0489 John Muller
- October winning ticket #0229 John Wasylyk
- November winning ticket #0358 Tom Auito
- December winning ticket # 0755 T. Deering II
- January winning ticket # 0530 James Cooper
- February winning ticket # 0670 Mike Mancini
- March winning ticket # 0608 Tom Carter
- April winning ticket # 0180 Jr. Wawrzyniak
BULLS-EYE PISTOL LEAGUE STARTS APRIL 3rd
click here for the April Calendar April.17
click here for the May calendar May.cal.2017
2017 Board Members
- President Freeman Austin (810) 523-8115
- Vice President Lee Thompson (586) 295-9198
- Treasurer Cliff Jahn (810) 531-1765
- Recording Sec. Barb Therssen (586) 725-2089
- Financial Sec Lesley Muentener (586) 201-3088
Board of Directors
- Todd Allmond- (586) 703-3255
- Don Liebetreu- (810) 305-1145
- Lee Holman (586) 495-0018
- Chuck Markel (810) 278-1595
- Marv Shankin (586) 335-9644
- Harry Williams (810) 278-5630
- Renee Riegler (810) 278-0765